Thursday 3 November 2011

Danger, Danger, High Voltage!!

Hehe, loved that song... ;)

Anyways...I got some french manicure type sticker things that are in certain shapes (as well as the frech manicure shape) like lightening bolts and squiggly lines etc, so I decided to try them out.

However, I didn't realise until I attempted to peel them off that they're rather overly sticky and pulled off bits of the grey I was using as a base -__-

I tried filling it back in, but did it rather haphazardly, so they're kinda messy :/ 


I used two different shades of blue on either side of the bolt to make it a bit different...

I haven't used the stickers so much after this since they're so sticky...I tried loosening the glue a bit by putting them on my skin a few times, but then it takes too much glue off and they don't stick to my nails -_-

*sighs* I'll figure out how to use them someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment