Friday 21 October 2011

Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Bikini

It's been a while since I've updated this, this post has been in my drafts whenever my last post was, but I've been kinda busy with uni and Mr Fizzy Vimto Nails and his friends decided to do a 24 hour gaming session for charidee so my blog has been kinda neglected for a little while :(

Anyways, I bought 2 reduced China Glazes when I passed by Sally's Beauty supply. I hadn't actually got round to do something simple like polka dots so I thought this would've been a good opportunity to try some. As always, I like to add an accent nail and to make the design a bit more interesting, so I used gems and the opposite colour on my ring finger :)

Looking back, I should've done the spots a bit smaller, and made a neater pattern.



No comments:

Post a Comment