Saturday 19 May 2012

Pastel Gradient

Hello special people!

Just a quick phone pic themed post today, I just did a simple gradient which I didn't think qualified for a proper photographing session with my camera.

Gradients are good if you want a simple yet "oooooh lovely!" type design, especially if you go over the top with a glitter topcoat, which also blurs any harsh lines and makes the design a bit more flawless :)



I've been hooked on the pastel trend lately, although my wardrobe doesn't convey my obsession thanks to my other obsession that is lip balms and lipsticks *sighs*. However, hopefully I will remember to NOT buy any lip related products next time I'm in Boots or Superdrug, and remember that they now stock the once America-only brand thats is Essie...Mint Candy Apple, Tart Deco and Fiji are first on my list!

Sayonara! ^_^

2 comments: