Monday 22 October 2012

Halloween Nails 2012

I have to admit I'm not the most avid Halloween person. I don't like kids, so trick or treaters and a no go, and I can never be bothered trying to find a non-slutty Halloween costume :p However I do like the effort some people go to, with full on face make up, fake blood etc :)

One thing that I do get up to on Halloween is do my nails :D Granted I've only done them twice now, but I plan on making it a yearly thing :) They surprisingly didn't take too long, maybe half an hour ish, but they are kind of messy if you look closely, but I guess that adds to the effect a bit...I'm hoping? :p

Blood Drips
Frankenstein
Ghost
Web
Bloody Boo

Googly Eyes
Pumpkin
Gravestone
Slime Drips
Jack Skellington

My fave ones are the slime drips and the bloody boo, I quite like the glittery background for the drip and how I managed to make the background bloody-ish for the boo :)

I've been a bit bogged down with uni work atm, so thats why this post is a bit lack lustre, I had a rather confusing lab report to do, and now I'm behind on lecture notes :( I really wanna keep up with re-writing lecture notes, since my modules are year long ones (so I only get exams in May) and apparently you get examined on 3rd and 4th year lectures in your final year D:

Hope you gys have a safe and fun Halloween whether or not your dressed up :D

No comments:

Post a Comment