Wednesday 7 March 2012

Japanese Dotty Design

During a quick...if 3 hours is called quick hehe...break from studying, I felt the need to change my nails (I'd had Barry M gold foil with OPI Super Bass Shatter after the text nails, but forgot to take photos)

Although I have tonnes of gems, pearls, sequins etc, I haven't actually used them much so thought I'd do some Japanese-esque nails. However, I realised that a) they're rather impractical and b) I don't have the balls to wear such loud and in your face nails, so thought I'd do some gem/pearl/bullion designs on my accent nails to tone it down a bit :p


Sorry for the poopy photo and the poopy post lacking details and probablt decent grammar, but got to get back to the books >_<

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute, I agree about the impracticality though :P But it looks gorgeous on just one nail :) Lovely look x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks sunny ^_^ I got a lot of compliments about this (and 'likes' when i posted a photo on fb lol) and the decorations managed to last a good 3 days before some started popping off :)

      Delete
  2. its so pretty... color combos, art... though am scared when i have such deco on nails about spoiling it
    3 days is pretty good though *.*
    following you, visit me and follow if you like...

    www.lipglossaffairs.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're good for a one day event like a wedding or a party or something :) They would've probably lasted longer if i kept putting on a layer of topcoat over the beads and stuff , but I kept forgetting to :(

      Delete