Tuesday 23 April 2013

Swatched! Collection: Milkshake

Sorry for the lack of posting guys, been a bit bogged down with studying and the sort D: hope you's are surviving okay if you's are studying too!

Today, I have Collection/Collection 2000's Milkshake to show you.

I don't have many nudey, beigey "safe" colours and I thought this would be a nice one to pick up. It's a nice pinkey beige cream that is opaque in two coats but I used three to be definitely sure of it's opacity.

I can't say much on wear time as if been a bit daffy with nails colours recently and I've been changing it every two days, ever had one of those restless phases?

It's a really nice colour to have, especially for prom/wedding season if you're unsure of what colour to wear with your outfit. It dries fairly quickly as it's part f the 60 second range!







No comments:

Post a Comment